Most houses are designed to have gutters divert water away from the foundation of the home. Over time, gutters can fill up with pine straw, leaves, dirt and other debris. Once they become clogged, they will not function properly. Rather than diverting the water away from your home, clogged gutters will actually flood, causing damaging water to seep into the eaves, and walls of your home causing rot and possibly even foundation problems. Moisture in a structure’s foundation leads to exterior cracks in the brick and mortar, which can lead to extensive structural damage of your property.
• Standing water in gutters can seep into roofing edges and cause wood rot of the underlying roofing material.
• Standing water in gutters can weigh down gutters and cause damage to the areas where the gutters are attached.
• Standing water in gutters can cause rusting of the gutter material.
But wait – there’s more!
• Water allowed to flow over clogged gutters can find it’s way onto house siding and cause eventual wood rot.
• Water allowed to flow near the foundation can cause foundation damage.
• Water allowed to flow near the perimeter of the home can cause damp, musty basements.
• Water allowed to flow near the perimeter of the home can cause insect infestation due to high moisture accumulation.
In addition, excessive water can damage sidewalks, driveways, interior floors and in extreme cases it could even destroy your home.
As you can see, clean gutters are vitally important to the long term health of your home. Gutters should be cleaned in the Spring and late fall in most parts of the country. Depending on the number of trees that surround your home, they may need to be cleaned 3-4 times per year. Be sure you don’t neglect having your gutters cleaned, and you’ll eliminate future problems before they can start.
When Window Washing & Mor cleans your gutters, we will only use ladders equipped with ladder stabilizers. Using ladder stabilizers ensures your gutters will not be damaged. Some companies do not use ladder stabilizers. They will place the ladder directly up against your gutters. Doing this will dent the gutters all around your home. Ladder stabilizers allow our ladders to rest on the roof and not your gutters.
After our ladder is safely and securely placed on your roof, Window Washing & Mor will then remove all gutter debris. After all debris has been removed, we will make sure that all downspouts are free and clear to ensure proper drainage all around your home.
Gutter cleaning can be a very hard, dirty and tiresome job. Also, climbing up and down a ladder to clean out those blocked gutters can be dangerous.
Why take the risk? Let Window washing & Mor clean your gutters every year, to protect your home from costly foundation damage.
Window Washing & Mor offers a Gutter Cleaning Maintenance Plan. Our maintenance plan ensures that you will have year-round protection from clogged gutter debris and peace of mind that your gutters will flow properly throughout the year. By signing up for our Gutter Maintenance Plan, you take the hassle out of scheduling appointments and will never wonder if your gutters are clogged. We will handle it all! Our team will inspect and clean the gutters around your home as frequently as you request. Sign up today and start receiving your discount!
Do you have ugly, black streaks on your gutters?
Window Washing & Mor has developed a deep cleaning chemical that will remove those unsightly black streaks from your gutter facings. Let us give you a free estimate while we’re there!
Let Window Washing & Mor show you why we are the industry leaders in gutter cleaning in the area. Window washing & Mor will provide you, “Service Beyond Your Expectations!”
Since the beginning, Window Washing & Mor has not only been committed to providing exceptional cleaning services, but to also be an environmentally friendly company as well. All of our solutions, sealers and chemicals are biodegradable and environmentally friendly.• Window Washing & Mor is comprehensively insured, bonded, and carry workers’ compensation on all employees.
• All of our restoration products are environmentally safe, biodegradable and approved by OSHA.
• Service technicians carry material safety data sheets on each chemical, protecting all parties.
• All Window Washing & Mor employees are uniformed and all trucks are clearly marked with our logo.
• Our employees are extensively educated and trained in job safety and follow all OSHA and EPA guidelines